Examples of Results
Client Success Briefing – take a look at some wins to get a better understanding of how our strategies get amazing outcomes.
Here are some of the things she’s accomplished over the past couple of decades that will give you a unique edge by having her leading the team
Technical and Business Growth Wins
- OMH Agency has, for over 3 years and with Tiffany’s leadership, helped local small businesses secure top spots on Google Search, grow Facebook following from double to triple digit percentages, and capture consistent leads using blog lead magnets and monthly email newsletters.
- She has generated organic search results with an ad value of $1800 / month on a $300 / month budget and freedom to change the tactics over time.
- She currently hosts OMH’s own podcasts, BreakAway Agent,, SuperPowers of Entrepreneurs, and Chat and Grow. OMH enjoys steady growth on social media and their website from these podcasts. Tiffany has interviewed leaders in a number of industries, including SEO phenom, Neil Patel, and best selling author and entrepreneur Allison Maslan.
- She built a health-related blog and published her own book, “Better Body Wannabe,” where she interviewed and featured 12 top trainers across the country, including Olympian, Gilad, and Tammy Lee Webb (”Buns of Steel”). The book is available on Amazon.
- Tiffany built dozens of HTML web pages, hundreds of WordPress pages, and many sales funnels.
- She was the marketing director and support for over 15 agents at Youngren & Associates.
- She co-founded Real Estate Investment and Development companies worth over $3.5M, and was responsible for property analysis, acquisition, management, and cost control.
- She attracted local and international clients through one of the early IDX websites that she built in the 1990’s.
- She co-ran a profitable alpaca ranch and breeding program.
- She co-owned and managed a laundromat.
- Tiffany co-owned and ran 2 drive through coffee shops in Austin, Texas.
- She helped a Financial Advisor increase his Assets Under Management by over 54% (part time) by developing and implementing what is now known as OMH’s “Secret Sauce.”
Results-Focused Team Leadership
Tiffany has an interesting array of experiences where she has built, trained, and led some amazing people and teams in a variety of capacities. She is adaptable, has high standards, and excels at identifying the tasks necessary to achieve results, while attracting the right people to help get things done. She ….
- Chaired a regional alpaca show with a 6-figure budget and 12 robust committees for one of it’s most successful shows ever.
- Chaired the Mount Vernon, Washington, Chamber of Commerce’s 75th Anniversary Gala, complete with celebrity keynote speaker.
- Founded, built, and led a 501(c)3 ministry, board, staff, and home for unwed mothers.
- Worked as CMO and Event Promoter for an entrepreneur and coach. She also coached him to improve his video presentations.
- Consulted dozens of small businesses and built their websites for free to support local entrepreneurs.
- Coached a private school varsity cheer squad to their first competition.
- Produced music programs and coached kids’ sports.
- Sang the National Anthem countless times, and once for over 15,000 people.
- Did PR for the 2015 Miss Montana Teen USA (one of the most active in state history).
“The two most influential mentors in my development as a leader over the years are influential global church leader and author of ‘Deliberate Simplicity,’ Dave Browning, and one of Starbucks’ original ‘systems’ creators, Paul Evanson. I continue to be heavily influenced by business, economics, and personal development books, and trainers like Jay Abraham, Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, and countless others.” ~ Tiffany Youngren
Tiffany has been technology forward since she was a licensed insurance agent at the age of 19 and her boss sent her out of state for “intranet” claims processing training – even before the internet.
She continues to be in the forefront of strategies, tactics, and technologies to help businesses stay ahead of competitors ever since.
Because she has so many years of business development, leadership, and marketing experience with a clear focus to help whomever she is aligned with succeed, she has honed her skills and learned how to hire the right people to optimize their talents and passions.